(Click here to read my movie suggestion for today …) and it is “The Day of the Jackal” from the Frederick Forsyth novel of the same name. There isn’t much I haven’t already written about the film and novel (just see today’s movie suggestion), so I’ll just give you the link to “The Day of the Jackal.”
And here are links to my other writing about “The Day of the Jackal” …
- Click here for my review of the “The Day of the Jackal” film
- Click here for my timeline of the events of the novel
- Click here for my praise for author Frederick Forsyth’s “The Day of the Jackal”
- Click here for my links to the 52nd anniversary of “The Day of the Jackal”
- Click here for my review of examples of books-to-films
- Click here for all my blog posts containing the word “Jackal”
So, I’m in the middle of doing a daily recommendation of a movie … and they’re all movies that I’ve reviewed on this blog. Below is the link back to the original review.
CLICK TO VIEW MY PHOTO GALLERIES:
Disney1 | Disney2 | Disney3 | Disney4 | Disney5 | Disney6 | Disney7 | Disney8 | Disney9
HHN | D.C. | Gators | Drive | Naples1 | Naples2 | Misc. | China | Cruises | NYC | Canada
© Chuck Curry and A Gator in Naples, 2016.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without
express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner
is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that
full and clear credit is given to Chuck Curry and A Gator in Naples
with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.